Terms and conditions
When you use this website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is owned by us or the relevant proprietor and licensors. You are permitted to download and print content for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The content must not be copied or reproduced. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this website or link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without our written permission.
- The content on this website is provided in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the website is at your own risk.
- Unauthorised use of information on this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Where there are links to other websites we accept no responsibility for the content of these sites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
- No unsolicited commercial mail may be sent to any address provided on this website.