We take privacy very seriously and respect any information given to us. If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We never sell or share any information given to us. Your information will be treated in complete confidence and not passed on to any other person or organisation, so you will not receive any advertising material or spam email from anyone else as a result of registering your email address with us.
- We ask for your email address if you want to receive our press releases or news. We only use this information to send out the latest news to you, occasionally.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends and administer our website. Even where it is possible, we do not use IP addresses in order to track the movement of users.
- This website links to other sites. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy practices of other sites: make sure you read their privacy statements if you are concerned.
- We recognise that details such as your email address are bound to change over time. We will do what we can to ensure that you can change the information we hold about you.
- If you ever want to stop us getting in touch, you can opt out by e-mailing us.
- We do everything in our power to protect your information once we have received it. Our staff can only access your details if they have a specific job to perform.